Annette Klinkert

Executive Director European Science Engagement Association, EUSEA; CEO city2science GmbH

Main focus

Science Communication, Public Engagement, Knowledge-Based Urban Development, Open Science, Open Innovation, Participation, Mission-Orientierted Research

Short biography

Dr. Annette Klinkert is the Executive Director of the European Science Engagement Association EUSEA, an international network of 120 institutions including universities, national science organisations, foundations, science museums, municipalities and science festival organisers. Since 2012 Annette Klinkert is CEO of city2science GmbH , a German company developing innovative communication approaches connecting scientific institutions with urban and regional development strategies . With more than 15 years of international experience in the fields of science communication, public engagement, knowledge-based urban development and European Funding Scenarios, Annette Klinkert can contribute multiple perspectives and practices in Open Innovation to the innOsci community.

Languages

Deutsch, Englisch

City

Herford

Country

Deutschland

I offer

Talks, Workshops, Seminars, Trainings on Science Communication, Public Engagement and Knowledge-Based Urban Development; EU Proposal-Support with a focus on Open Innovation, Mission-Oriented Research, Impact und Stakeholder-Engagement

• I agree to travel for events
  • I agree to speak free of charge for charitable purposes

Tags

• Change Management
  • Citizen Science
  • Co-Creation
  • Design Thinking
  • Diversity
  • Exploration
  • Art and Science
  • Moderation
  • Experimental Room